Leslie Keane Interim City Clerk
The City Clerk’s Department coordinates, assembles and disseminates City Council meeting agendas; provides clerical and administrative support to the City Council; records and maintains all City Council actions; prepares and distributes City Council meeting minutes; serves as custodian of official City records and the City seal; facilitates access to such records; coordinates municipal elections; receives nomination papers, campaign statements and all required filings pursuant to the Fair Political Practices Commission; advertises and receives bids and conducts bid openings; facilitate appointments to various Council advisory boards and commissions; and accepts all claims and subpoenas filed against the City
City Council Agendas
- Latest City Council Agendas and Minutes and video
- Archived Council Agendas and Minutes and video 2015 - 2007
- Archived City Council Agendas and Minutes
Commissions and Boards, Subcommittee and Committee Agendas
Municipal Elections are held in even-numbered year bi-annually. Districts 2 and 4 are elected simultaneously. Districts 1, 3 and 5 are elected simultaneously. Each Council Member must reside in the District that they represent.
- County of Riverside Registrar of Voters (these are links)
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application
- Voter Registration Form
California Presidential Primary Election – Tuesday, June 7, 20016
Polls are open 7:00 a.m. to 8:0 p.m. on Election Day
Voter Registration Information
Last day to register to vote for June 7, 2016 Primary Election is May 21, 2016
If you are not registered to vote:
- Register to vote online through the Secretary of State's website; or
- Submit a paper application to your local county elections office. Paper applications are available at your county elections office, any Department of Motor Vehicles office, and many post offices, public libraries, and government offices. To have a paper application mailed to you call your county elections office at 951.486.7200, or the Secretary of State's toll-free voter hotline at (800) 345-VOTE.
To find out if you are currently registered to vote, go to the Secretary of State's Check Status of Your Voter Registration web page.
- City Online Forms
- Public Record Request Form
- Claim Form
- City Council/Political Committees Campaign Disclosure Statements and Statements of Economic Interest Forms
- City Council Members Forms
- Candidates & Political Committees Forms
- Archived Forms
Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
FPPC Filings Form 806
This form identifies any additional compensation that officials receive when appointed to positions on committees, boards or commissions of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency or authority.