Strong communities are built upon strong neighborhoods!
See Local Events and Activities
Nextdoor offers a free private, trusted social networking website for neighbor-to-neighbor communication.
Each neighborhood has its own private website where neighbors can as questions, share information and get to know each other. Neighbors can use the site to communicate about a lot of things!
- Find trustworthy local resources, such as babysitters, plumbers, and dentists.
- Report suspicious activity and local crime.
- Share information about local events and school activities.
- Organize neighborhood garage sales and block parties.
- Get help finding lost pets and missing packages.
- Sell or give away items, like an old kitchen table or a bike.
- Start a walking group or get plugged into a Bunco night.
Who Can Join?
Any resident in Moreno Valley can join a neighborhood group via Nextdoor. The process for Nextdoor includes address verification to be sure participants are, indeed, neighbors. All information is password-protected and cannot be directly accessed by those outside the neighborhood or connecting neighborhood, including City Hall or other governmental agencies. Nextdoor never shares personal information with third parties.
Moreno Valley neighborhoods can take advantage of this neighborhood level social networking to build strong neighborhoods.
Got Questions? Visit Nextdoor.com.