Streets, Commuter and Parking Info
Here's where you can find street and lane closures as well as other road and traffic-related information for the City.
- State Route 60 Pavement Replacement Project
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) continues work on the State Route 60 (SR-60) pavement replacement project between the 60/215 Interchange and Gilman Springs Road and between Jack Rabbit Trail and the SR-60/Interstate 10 (I-10) Interchange. The $18.3 million project is expected to end June 2017.
- Truck Maps
- Truck Route Map 01/12
- Truck Parking map for the City of Moreno Valley 10/16
- Commuter Information
Real-time Traffic Info from Caltrans
For real-time commuter traffic updates
Your best source for getting around Southern California. Real-time traffic for Southern California, including travel times, freeway cameras, and incident information.
- Bus/Rail trip planning powered by Google Transit. Ridesharing made easy.
- Connect on the go. Call 511 within the Inland Empire
or rely on IE511 wherever you go by calling 1‑877‑MYIE511.
- Park and Ride information
Here is a list of the Park and Ride lots in Riverside County.