At one time or another, just about everyone could use some some help. Sometimes that help takes the form of counseling, for others, it's some extra food. Whatever your needs might be, Moreno Valley has a number of organizations that can help you.
...and you can help in return by volunteering.
- Community Assistance Program - Food Pantry
Provides food for low-income families and seniors.
For information, call 951.485.7792
- Fair Housing Council of Riverside County
Provides assistance with general housing and rental issues.
For information 800.655.1812 or 951.653.8314
- Family Services Association
Counseling services for adults, children, and families.
For information call 951.686.3706
- Helpline Crisis/Suicide Intervention
Provides a 24-hour free intervention helpline.
For information, call 951.686.4357
- Inland Catholic Charities
Information and referral for low income families. Counseling and other forms of support also available.
For information, call 951.784.5020
- Inland Mediation Board
Provides information for first-time home buyer including education and counseling.
For information, call 800.321.0911
- Riverside County Office of Education - Children Services Unit
Provides free referrals to licensed child care providers in your area. Other resources are also available
For information, call 800.442.4927
- Volunteer Center of Greater Riverside
Provides placement for volunteers in nonprofit agencies in Riverside, Moreno Valley and surrounding areas.
For information, call 951.686.4402
- Carolyn E. Wylie Center for Children, Youth & Family (formerly "Youth Service Center")
Nonprofit counseling agency specializing in children and families
For information call 951.683.5193