Connect with the Business Roundtable
The Business Roundtable program promotes dialogue between the business community and City officials. Roundtables are hosted five (5) times annually, once in each Council District. Attendees included business owners and managers representing retail, restaurants, personal fitness, financial investment, distribution centers, and industrial development firms within the City.
- Meet with Council Members and City staff
- Share information about your business
- Connect with fellow business owners
- Meet with local business service providers
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Economic Development news
Roundtables are held during the lunchtime hours of 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., at establishments located within the Council District. Lunch is provided and RSVPs are required.