Government Transparency Project
Interim City Clerk
Keeping You Informed
The City of Moreno Valley is dedicated to making government as accessible as possible. City Hall is exploring how we may share information with the public on a continuing basis, with the goal being to promote transparency. This webpage provides links to frequently-requested public information: Updates will be provided as frequently as possible.
New: Check out the City's interactive tool that allows the public to explore detailed financial data online. To see where the City's money is spent, visit the Spending Transparency Website.
- Note: Documents are being provided as Adobe Acrobat files. You will need the reader to view them.
Get the free Adobe PDF reader.
Monthly Check Registers
- Are available for viewing here.
Accounts Payable Ledger
- Accounts Payable Transactions from July 1, 2012 through the most recently closed and unaudited financial period
Audio & Video Investigation Report with Management Response
After School Education and Safety Program (ASES)
- View the memo (April 2015)
City Council/Political Committees Campaign Disclosure Statements
and Statements of Economic Interest
- City Council/Political Committees Campaign Disclosure Statements and Statements of Economic Interest Form
- City Council Members Forms
- Candidates & Political Committees Forms
- Archived Forms
Senate Bill 272
Approved on October 11, 2015, adds a section to the California Public Records Act requiring local agencies to create a catalog of Enterprise Systems by July 1, 2016 with annual updates.
For more information on SB 272 click here.
World Logistics Center Project
June 2013 Subpoena
- All Documents relating to the Alessandro Boulevard Corridor Implementation Project, real estate transactions over $2 million involving City owned property in 2012 to 2013 and the SR-60 East Corridor Overlay Plan and Moratorium
October 2013 Subpoenas
Executive Team Contracts
- Administrative Services Director
- Assistant City Manager
- Chief Financial Officer/City Treasurer
- Community Development Director
- Economic Development Director
- City Manager
- Parks & Community Services Director
- Public Works Director/City Engineer
Executive Team Salaries