Let us know your priorities for Moreno Valley.
Moreno Valley prides itself on being a safe, well-maintained community where we can live, do business, or raise a family. These community centered values were reflected in our most recent budget process 2019 budget process — but given current and upcoming changes at the State and County level- we want to continue to outreach our community on their service priorities, so that we can maintain the services our residents value, even in the face of continued takeaways by the State.
To aid in that effort, the city recently conducted an updated community priorities survey [link to survey results community priorities survey during our most recent budget process. Some of the service priorities identified by your neighbors included:
- Preventing robberies and burglaries
- Maintaining 911 emergency response times
- Repairing potholes
- Maintaining safe and clean public areas
- Maintaining crime fighting programs and gang and youth violence prevention programs
- Maintaining sworn police officers on the streets and the number of fire engines in service
- Addressing homelessness
Now that we heard from your neighbors — we want to hear from you, too!
Join the Conversation TODAY — We Want to Hear from You! Here's How:
For information on our budget process and recent community surveys click here.
Read our Budget in Brief
Thank you for your commitment to our community!