Before scheduling an inspection:
- All work must be inspected before it is covered up.
- Failure to comply may result in you having to dismantle completed work to expose the area in question for inspection.
- Work for which an inspection has been requested, but not completed, inaccessible, or ready for inspection will be subject to a re-inspection fee.
- Inspections that require access to interior spaces will require the property owner or an adult representative to be present during inspection.
- If you must cancel a requested inspection, please call Building and Safety at 951.413.3380 to reschedule. Otherwise, you may incur a re-inspection fee.
- Same day inspection is not guaranteed and is based on the discretion of the Building and Safety Supervisor. If request is granted additional fees will apply.
- You may schedule an inspection by using our online form, or by calling our automated service: 951.413.3380.
Get your inspection scheduled quickly through the new Virtual Inspection App. Learn more...